Monday, February 4, 2008

Rachel Roy Fall 2008

    Rachel Roy (Designer)



    My Favorite Piece





    Rachel Roy, designer and wife of music mogul Damon Dash, reveal her Fall 2008 collection for fashion week. I'm usually gasping for air for her pieces but this time I could breathe very easily. It was nice but not fabulous unlike her previous shows. These are the few piceces I did love from the collection. The theme was Native -American meets Park Avenue. I love the accessories and the vibrant colors and textures of the dresses but it was not a wow factor. I will give Rachel a pass this time since she is pregnant!

Post Title

Rachel Roy Fall 2008


Post URL

http://adventuretattoo.blogspot.com/2008/02/rachel-roy-designer-my-favorite-piece.html


Visit adventure tattoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive