Thursday, March 20, 2008

Prada Blossoms Event

    Tracee Ellis Ross

    I love Tracee because she is fashion forward and she takes risks. She is one of my Fashion Icons...just fabulous!



    Angie Harmon

    I am loving her print pouf Prada skirt! Talking about Island Chic.


    Nicole Richie

    Why would she wear black? I need color darling!


    Rosario Dawson

    Again, Why black? So boring.


    Nicky Hilton

    If I see another pair of black tights I may cut my wrist! So over-done.


    Juliette Lewis

    I am all for the funky look but she looks like a crack head who got dress in the dark...absolutely hideous!




    Brooke Shields

    Is she off her meds? Because she looks a little crazy!

Post Title

Prada Blossoms Event


Post URL

http://adventuretattoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/tracee-ellis-ross-i-love-tracee-because.html


Visit adventure tattoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List