Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fashion Pics

    Nia Long and Kevin Phillips

    Nia is with her new boyfriend Kevin Phillips. He suppose to be an actor but can anyone tell me what show or movie he appeared in? Why do these actresses keep picking up these broke Negroes then they wonder why the relationship doesn't work out? I just hope he doesn't run into her baby's daddy in the mall!



    Raven Simone

    I love this little girl but is this outfit a joke? She almost made it in my hotmess category.



    Venus

    If the dress was a lot longer, it actually would've been pretty. It's a fine line between sexy and hoochie and I believe she crossed the line!




    America Ferrera

    She always know the right garments to fit her body. She looks fabulous in this purple Dolce & Gabbana sheath dress.



    Charlize Theron

    She is the white Gabrielle Union, together they can never do wrong in my eyes...simply fabulous!



    Anne Hathaway

    I like this white girl because she is humble and a natural beauty. I loved this one-shouldered dress because it's just the right amount of shine-shine (a fashion term we use in Kingsville, Liberia).

Post Title

Fashion Pics


Post URL

http://adventuretattoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/nia-long-and-kevin-phillips-nia-is-with.html


Visit adventure tattoo for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List